[Cin] CinGG/NLE comparison

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 23:03:26 CEST 2023

Great idea to put a link in the help section. Another place where new
users could read the link is at the beginning of the manual, at the
end of "Innovative New Features" and before "Chapters Overview." I
propose the following note:

\paragraph{NOTE:}  In \CGG{} the editing workflow is different from
the workflow used by other NLEs. It is less intuitive and requires us
to think first about what we want to achieve. In fact, it is a
workflow based on the tracks in their entirety and not on individual
clips. See \href{https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/Workflow.pdf}{workflow
is different!} for a comparison with the Adobe Premiere Pro workflow.

A mention can also be put in "FAQs, Known Problems and Workarounds."
For example:

More workarounds can be found
\href{https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/Workflow.pdf}{here}.