[Cin] CinGG/NLE comparison

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 23:19:38 CEST 2023

Andrea, I did not want to ask you to do more work, but could you make the
changes you suggested? and gzip the changed  .tex files? -- I could not get
a good feeling of where to put it in the Help section?

Also, Andrew mentioned the "TODO" in the Window.tex files.  I am not sure
who put those there, but I know it was not me so we should either "do" them
or delete the TODO if no one plans on doing them.