[Cin] Fmpeg 6.1 in july?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 02:40:48 CEST 2023

Interesting to read and not sure why people complain about such a wonderful
piece of software that does so much.  But if I had known it was going to
take so long to get to the .1 release, we could have just upgraded to 6.0
right away.  I hate to check in such a big piece of software that takes up
disk space just to replace it a couple of months later.