[Cin] Repair some TODO from latex source

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 14:14:53 CEST 2023

I made changes in windows.tex to eliminate the second TODO present in
the Latex code.
I also made other changes and small additions. See if they are okay.

The third TODO refers to the creation of a real table from a list. We
can see this list in the attached figure.
I don't know how to make the table because I don't understand what its
contents represent and what it is for. Can someone explain it to me?
The section is as follows:
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/User_Folders_Bins.html

There is a nice tutorial on this topic (in Spanish):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjrSTjl1-M0&list=PLOnHGAy9DoU1Xaj9HVhBwyov-daKFZmIE&index=21

And also the text version, whose translation is more convenient:
https://andalinux.wordpress.com/2020/12/17/cinelerra-gg-21-ordenar-archivos-por-tipo-en-la-ventana-de-recursos/