[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 api changes

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 20:29:54 CEST 2024

Default, with no variations having been tested, *Bluray creation works and
plays* on Samsung and LG TV connected devices just fine.  This is after I
patched with 0005-Fix-audio-encoding-with-ffmpeg-7.0.patch and I had added
the attached patch to thirdparty/src/ffmpeg-7.0.patch3 (which I re-created
based on 6.1 and although it looks like it should be the same, I have no
idea if it is even correct).

However, I "think" Andrew already knows that DVD creation fails:

> virtual int FileAC3::open_file(int, int):
> FileAC3::open_file failed to open codec.
> FileAC3::encode_flush: encode failed: Invalid argument