[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 soon to be released

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 15:15:32 CEST 2024

> hm, so hw decoding of vp9 does not work? Only on this version or on previous ffmpeg 6.1 based cingg too?

TEST 1
I directly loaded the project containing both the sources and the
render (VP9). The two CinGGs are configured similarly, decoding with vaapi.

TEST2
Second test regarding decoding in hardware with vaapi. I loaded directly into
timeline a media with h264 codec and mp4 format to make sure vaapi is supported.
Playback and scrolling does not produce any messages on the terminal.

NOTE:
Audio with PulseAudio does not work. The following message is shown:

AudioPulse::open_output 110: failed server=(null) Invalid argument

I don't understand why, on other occasions it works. This is true for
both appimage and
compiled.