[Cin] Adding soft subtitles to a DVD video

Андрей Спицын spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 14:54:18 CET 2024

>Create and add Soft Subtitles as simple text info commentaries to the
video content
This is the topic for this post.

Hello, Terje. You can try to use ML and machine learning approach to do
this. Use whisper.cpp (https://github.com/ggerganov/whisper.cpp) program to
generate srt file from your speech. The program itself is really small, but
you'll have to download relative big pretrained model. I use it myself,
then I need to convert my dictaphone record to text. To convert srt to vob,
the srt2vobsub program can be used.

I think that separate third party plugin can be made for cin-gg to automate
this.

Best regards,
Andrey

вс, 11 февр. 2024 г., 06:36 Terje J. Hanssen via Cin <