[Cin] Ghosts from the shell!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 20:16:19 CET 2024

> Nice post title!   :)

Yes, I like the post title too -- it ranks right up there with one of
Andrew's previous ones which was "SAR, DAR, PAR - oh my!"

Thanks for the link. I tried to change the text in the manual, see if
> that's okay.

It looks good to me.  I have checked in Andrea's changes into the GIT
manual.  And changed Windows.tex to add the reference to Andrea's
Anamorphic.pdf on the website at:
      https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/Anamorphic.pdf

> I also changed the paragraph in Color 3 Way plugin about HDR.
> I didn't change the HDR entries of the overlays and Histogram;
> Phyllis, tell me if I should remove them from there as well.

There seems to be no problems with the overlays and Histogram so those
changes can be left in AND I checked them back into the source GIT.

P.S. I have been working on the Chromakey plugin to try to understand it
but I suspect I will fail.  It definitely seems to be in error.  When I
give up, I will log a BT on it.