[Cin] Set stream sample aspect ratio in ffmpeg.C

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 20:42:05 CET 2024

Applied the 3 patches and still a problem playing DVD on LG device which
previously worked.  Not to be difficult, but if we break DVD/Bluray disc
creation, it will probably never work again and I use it frequently.

CinGG is never going to be perfect but it has been working this way for a
long time and it has been usable, even if the DAR is not always right.
There must be another way to reset that if needed.  But I will keep testing.

I think right now we have issues with ffmpeg internals (libavformat) not