[Cin] Set stream sample aspect ratio in ffmpeg.C

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 01:37:18 CET 2024

I got duped!  I think the 3 patches are really working BUT I have been
rewriting on rewritable media and it looks like previously writing a bad
set causes problems if you then  write a good one on the same DVD media.
Let  me start all over again tomorrow morning when I have a fresh brain.

Sorry, I never suspected the media.