[Cin] Set stream sample aspect ratio in ffmpeg.C

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 00:26:04 CET 2024

The set of 3 patches appear to be working correctly - at least I verified:
   0001-Set-also-sample-aspect-ratio-for-encoded-ffmpeg-stre.patch
   0002-Guard-ffmpeg.C-stream-sample-aspect-ratio-only-for-f.patch
I have not checked:
  0003-fix-guard-for-stream-sample-aspect-ratio-for-more-fm.patch
but I will still do so testing too but am sure that Terje is much better
qualified to do so.

Yesterday, I had to start out with new rewritable discs as I was never able
to "blank" the current messed up media to get valid results.  Well, I can
not blame the media too much as I am sure that I wrote over them hundreds
of time in the last 8 or so years !!!

I got duped!  I think the 3 patches are really working BUT I have been