[Cin] Set stream sample aspect ratio in ffmpeg.C

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 01:52:32 CET 2024

вс, 7 янв. 2024 г., 03:37 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:

> I got duped!  I think the 3 patches are really working BUT I have been
> rewriting on rewritable media and it looks like previously writing a bad
> set causes problems if you then  write a good one on the same DVD media.
> Let  me start all over again tomorrow morning when I have a fresh brain.
>
> Sorry, I never suspected the media.

well, it probably depend on power/speed of burning and quality of
laser/firmware in player ...

I hope someday there will be open hw dvd simulator, so it will be more
obvious what different components do.

Just for lulz you probably can try rpcs3 (playstation 3 emulator) and see
if it can do anything with dvd video  iso files. In theory even ps2 was
able to play vid dvd, but not sure if ps2 emulator advanced enough for this
non-game task (cd formats were many, with different sector sizes,subchannel
info, etc. dvd was 'simpler' but not dead simple ...)