[Cin] Donation and DaVinci Resolve EDL

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:50:43 CET 2024

пн, 15 янв. 2024 г., 12:36 Matteo Bini via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> Hi Cinelerra GG users and developers,
> my name is Matteo Bini and I'm new to this mailing list.
>
> First of all, I would like to thank you for the amazing work you do on
> Cinelerra: it is a great non-linear editing software. Because of this, I
> would like to make a donation to support you. How can I do this? Do you
> accept bank transfers, credit cards... or even the horrible PayPal?
>
> My main question is about DaVinci Resolve. Is there a way to export a
> timeline from Blackmagic software to Cinelerra GG? I've recently
> finished shooting a short film, that's been edited and colour-corrected
> in DaVinci Resolve. I would like to edit its audio on Cinelerra GG. Do
> you think there's a way to move the synchronised audio clips from the
> two software, without having to export them by hand?

hm, I think I am pass on this one, unfortunately we do not have 'real'
developer William Morrow died in 2020 ...

I only can do simple changes, I will look in DaVinchi edl format but
mapping it to our (underdocumented) homebrew xml project format probably
will be beyond my skills.

Is your file just one continuous video track, and few audios? Or it really
assembled from many movable pieces (audio + video) you want to keep while
moving to cinelerra-gg?