[Cin] Use MAXCHANNELS define in mwindow.C

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:14:35 CET 2024

added as git diff file attached to this mail.

I am not sure that consensus was, but I see even dvd can contain up to 7.1
audio, and even this mpeg multichannel encoder I just rediscovered had some
support/experiments in this direction,  in 1990s)

вс, 22 нояб. 2020 г., 16:00 Pierre autourduglobe via Cin <