[Cin] Again on plugins in floating point (HDR)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 21:24:38 CET 2024

Andrea, could you check this statement for correctness and fix it and/or
add to it for Color3way and Histogram for the Manual?  I would like to add
it to the bottom of that Plugin in Plugins.tex if you approve it.  Should
the statement be the same for each of them or should there be some
difference?  Thank you in advance, Phyllis