[Cin] Procedure for making LPCM DVD

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 02:55:59 CET 2024

The confusion is I did NOT use video input of type DV, but rather mp4 and
mpeg.  So I need to clarify the suggested procedure to stipulate it is for
creating DVDs from user video rather than DV video.  I will now test on DV
video and make appropriate changes in the document.

>>> Are you sure you saw no problem when resulting mpg?VOB was loaded back
>>> into cingg? I think wrongly-sampled
>>> pcm audio will just change its length .. :(
>>>
>> That is what I found so different from you, but maybe my cases were too
>> simple. I will find some different cases to test, but I found no problems
>> when just taking the defaults and not changing any values.
>>

> hm. I am fairly sure you did something wrong, like not deleting *.mpg file
> between tests ...I stepped on so many rakes!
>
> No, I used 200mb big voxnews.dv from samples.mplayerhq.hu

OK, I will test one of these and fix document tomorrow.