[Cin] Procedure for making LPCM DVD

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 20:25:32 CET 2024

I can not find any problems with the outlined procedure after much more
testing to include:

1) started out with new bcast5 so Cinelerra_rc
2) used procedure on karacson.avi (44100) from the url provided; no
problems seen and created DVD media and played correctly on TV
3) used procedure on pond.dv from the url provided; ditto above
4) tested on latest Fedora 39 operating system
5) tested on 32-bit Debian 4.9.228 installed 7/2020 with no problems;
however, only certain type files can be loaded on this old operating system
- pond.dv worked

Did not have any bitrate problems AND used default of Raw PCM parameters
(16 bit / Signed / Hi Lo).
One more test I will do is on a very old 32-bit Slackware just to see if
CinGG still compiles and if DVD render works.

The confusion is I did NOT use video input of type DV, but rather mp4 and