[Cin] LV2 with Python 3.12 patches

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 00:52:27 CET 2024

I am hoping that Andrea can test the attached patches for LV2 which makes
it work on Python 3.12 on Fedora39.  Need testing to compare to make sure
sounds correct between Before patches and After patches - especially the
Calf plugins but other LV2 plugins too.  Do NOT need 3.12 python because I
want to make sure it works currently and I have already tested on Fedora 39
with Python 3.12.  Before the patches, CinGG would not build so even if the
patches are not 100% correct for 3.12, at least it will still build.

No other changes needed -- just put these 6 small patch files in the
cinelerra thirdparty/src subdirectory and do a full rebuild.