[Cin] Website and "Documentation and Source Code" section

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:55:55 CEST 2024

Hi,
What I say is not important and can be overlooked.

With Terje we were talking about a possible new document on codecs to
be made available on the website. It occurred to me that the documents
that are already there (Workflow; Anamorphic and Preserving Camcoder
Media) are only reachable from the links in the manual. One idea would
be to put them alongside the other documents on the website (the
Download --> "Documentation and Source Code" section) so that they can
be reached even by visitors who do not read the manual. This, however,
would involve some intervention by Samt, and I don't know if we should
bother him and give him additional work. What do you think?