[Cin] AppImageLauncher:6412: GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL gdk_pixbuf_-- failed

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 22:05:26 CEST 2024

Den 09.07.2024 22:55, skrev Terje J. Hanssen:

>>> Regarding CinGG theme, I have wondered what cause legacy desktop
>>> keep legacy CinGG program window with grey left and top panels and
>>> some red buttons,
>>
>> It's visually better to exemplify this with images:
>>
>> In the previous CinGG Quickstart, Figure 2 and Figure 7
>> https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Quickstart.pdf
>>
>> which except for the FFmeg button looks similar as Cinelerra-cv
>> http://cinelerra-cv.wikidot.com/cincv-manual-en:program-window
>>
>>> while newer installations get sharper black and white and green
>>> buttons?
>>
>> as in the current CinGG manual
>> https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/Video_Audio_Tracks_Navigati.html#fig:patchbay
>
> The differences is found in Settings > Preferences > Appearance : Layout
> So my own idea is that when installing newer CinGG versions, existing
> legacy layout settings won't be overwritten.

And recalling a previous reply from Phyllis
https://www.mail-archive.com/cin@lists.cinelerra-gg.org/msg03420.html

I now also could verify these different Themes:

1) Chieftech WS w/ Gigabyte-Z790AX and Slowroll w/ new /home

cat $HOME/.bcast5/Cinelerra_rc | grep THEME
THEME Cakewalk

1) Supermicro WS w/MSI-Z170A and Slowroll w/ legacy /home

cat $HOME/.bcast5/Cinelerra_rc | grep THEME
THEME UnFlat