[Cin] How to identify if a running CinGG is the Regular or Multibit version?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 02:11:12 CEST 2024

Checked into GIT the 3 patches for x265 encode addition of 10 and 12 bit.
Einhander packages are partway through the build at:
   https://github.com/einhander/cin-gg-packages/releases
I had to fix my mistake of accidentally forgetting to check in the
thirdparty/Makefile at the same time so this slowed things down.