[Cin] Multitrack performance issues

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 19:45:17 CEST 2024

Stefan,
Using Color3Way plugin as another test and the command "top", I am still
getting considerably less CPU usage when I disable the plugin from when it
is enabled.  I have tested with my driver set to X11-OpenGL and X11 with
"use Direct" checked and in both cases, it is better. Not sure why that is
different for you?  Maybe Andrea will have time to test later this week.

Now the second problem was that the video effect was still executing