[Cin] The Around operation in a filter doesn't seem to work

Georgy Salnikov sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru
Sat Jun 22 18:53:12 CEST 2024

On Sat, 22 Jun 2024, Andrea paz via Cin wrote:

> >> Enable  Target    Op       Value
> >> Or      Patterns  Matches  *
> >> And     Time      Around   2011/06/04 12:00:00+12:00:00
>
> I am not familiar with such filtering, so I may be saying the wrong

I am also not familiar with this, but being familiar with computer
programming, I would interpret this expression as:

either "Time Around something"
or "Patterns Matches *"

As perhaps any file matches "*" under Unix, the complete expression is
always true, and the "Time Around" part of the expression has no effect.

Georgy Salnikov
NMR Group
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
Lavrentjeva, 9, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
Phone   +7-383-3307864
Email   sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru