[Cin] removing letter boxing while preserving aspect

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Mar 4 09:09:16 CET 2024

I tested that in Cinelerra-GG using a PNG made by me: 1920x1080 inside a
1920x1440. And using an easy settings, it works as you want, I think.
But I don't know if it could work for you, for your specific video.
Could you share a little fragment of video (at least 3 seconds), please?
If you can,... can you upload that in somewhere,.. not here? Thanks.

IgorBeg