[Cin] Fwd: [cinelerra-cv-team] About copy-pasting from CV Manual to CGG Manual

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed May 1 10:24:33 CEST 2024

Igor_Vladimirskywrote:
> Each of my messages to the Cin-GG ML is moderated.

It sounds strange to me, but I can wrong.

https://lists.cinelerra-gg.org/pipermail/cin/2024-April/008212.html

Igor_Vladimirskywrote:
> I have no desire to improve (neither directly nor indirectly)
> cgg-manual and I do not want to be an anonymous hero.
> I don't really hate cgg, but marketing I just can't stand.

I don't understand why you are saying that. The Community is done to
help each other, if possible, if an user has the time.
Your words sound like a resentment for the Cinelerra-GG,... I am sorry
for that.

Andrea_paz  does a great job as a supporter for the manual and the tests
but if you, Igor_Vladimirsky, write that He/We can't draw on your works
it is enough to say so and write it as you are doing, I think. Good to
know. You will have your good reasons.

Finally, I see that in the Cinelerra-GG manual there are authors and
contributors, and I can also see your name, as it should be.
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/Authors_Contributors.html

Igor_Vladimirsky, I am really sorry about what you wrote.

A simple user,... IgorBeg