[Cin] vaapi vs appimage, kdenlive way

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:44:08 CEST 2024

Attached is the patch which you apply when in the cinelerra subdirectory.
The patch is not complete yet because of accommodation for 32-bit and I
really have to test more too.

If the patch does not work for you, just edit cinelerra/main.C and add the
line:

setenv("LIBVA_DRIVERS_PATH","/usr/lib/dri:/usr/lib64/dri:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri:/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/dri",1);

after line 180 (line 180 is  Units::init();