[Cin] Cinelerra-HV 9 is out!

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon May 20 23:20:49 CEST 2024

> ... I believe that Andrea uses it frequently also with no new reported issues.

Since you provided the patches I have always used CinGG compiled with
ffmpeg 7. I have not found any problems. I have done rendering,
background rendering and batch rendering without any problems. I have
not done render farms. I have tried a few plugins both native and
ffmpeg without problems. I have tried X11 and OpenGL-X11 without
problems. Older or older projects give no problems.
What tests should I do further?