[Cin] A potential HTML manual problem under NTFS/FAT filesystems

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 20:12:47 CEST 2024

Because the last release was Feb. 29th, the fixes I made as recommended by
SGE were only implemented locally on my computer so that the online
manual/files/source would still be synched with the February 29 date.

With today's updated release, there should no longer be a conflict with
duplicated names due to upper and lower case "sameness".  I should have
made this clearer at the time:
- Compositor_window.html is now Compositor_window_shortcuts.html
- Viewer_window.html is now Viewer_window_shortcuts.html
- Final_Note.html is now Additional_topics_on_hardwa.html
- index.html is now cin-index.html (mods were made earlier on the website
to use different index name)