[Cin] Timeline: Move the clips with new features

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 16:09:30 CET 2018

Phyllis and GG, thank you very much for the new Drag and Drop's behavior.
Thank you also for not losing your patience; the result obtained is
exceptional and I hope that you will be as proud as its usefulness is
for me.
Thanks again for the lovely Christmas present.
[ And so are three thanks in one message. A record! :-) ]
IgorBeg, I approve all your suggestions as well as Sam's request to
avoid the second click to make the Drag.
Let's give GG a little rest; it's Christmas time!