[Cin] Just checked into GIT a couple of things

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:48:29 CET 2018

Sam:

> in the version from 24.12. I could mark and move a clip, after the moving
> action the red frame remained (with the "Clears before toggle" option
> checked). This makes sense in my opinion, because you don't always find the
> right position right away and so you might move the clip a few more times.
> In the current version from yesterday, the red frame disappears after every
> action, which is very cumbersome, because I have to mark the same clip
> again and again. I'd appreciate it if the red frame stays as long as I
> haven't selected another clip , as it was in the version of 24.12
> (12.24.2018).

I tested the above in my last 23.12 version and just to be clear, it worked
the same *with or without *"Clears before toggle" checked; that is, it
never clears after the move.  It does not know to clear the one you just
moved when you click another one.  GG has reverted to that behavior.  Is
that what you expect?

 Is it possible to copy effects alone?
> With larger video projects you want to copy several effects elsewhere
> without the corresponding clips. This would make it much easier to work in
> the timeline.

I will add this as a feature request -- he might be able to do that, but
not sure yet.  gg/Phyllis