[Cin] Camera - Proiector

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Apr 4 19:31:41 CEST 2019

The way it is at the moment, I personally think it's better. I see the
framework that I also want to move. I pull the frame in the direction I
want it to go and the frame moves in that direction. The current
operating manner is much more intuitive than the old one. The old way of
working has always confused me.

However, it still doesn't work properly and in my opinion it's a bug.
As soon as I reduce the red frame, the green frame would have to be
reduced proportionally. I shrink the whole view area (red frame) of the
visible area, so the area of the camera view should shrink as well. I
can't have a larger view area of the camera than the area of the
projector. If I would now switch from projector view to camera view,
then it would have to have the same size, 50% smaller projector area =
50% smaller camera area. Then the view of the red and green frame would
be correct. The green frame can be enlarged in the second step, but only
after the size has been adjusted proportionally to the red frame. The
green frame may also be larger than the red frame, but this would mean a
zoom inside the red frame.

Sam