[Cin] Proxy error (optimal settings)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 21:47:39 CEST 2019

> For me is better don't touch it. It help to undestand if rendering will
> have any problem.

Y-GOR or E-GOR or I-GOR:
OK, will not touch it.  I will change the manual to say what to look at for
check_frame_rate error.

> 2) "to convert" the fps inside Cinelerra-gg, like I have done with your 61
> fps video: in Resources->Media, select the video, RMB on that video, choose
> "Info" option and change video's framerate.

I did not know you can do this -- I kept changing via Set Format menu.
BTW:  I could not get either the 61fps or the 119.88fps files to proxy even
with MOV.  Is that correct?

> In a old post/thread/issue (I don't remember) I had written that would be
> useful to have in Media, near the name of the video/audio some fields with
> the informations: fps, size, (codec?). It would be useful because you could
> see the info without open another window (Info window) for every file. I
> understand that it is not easy to implement that feature.

I do not think this would be difficult to do in the code BUT to add this to
the comment field, you have to actually open the file to obtain that
information.  Which means that when you load a lot of files, it is going to
slow down.

GG/Phyllis: "Eagle Eyes Igor"
> My sister call me Ygor. Take a look at
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxxSIX3fmmo
> Great movie (...and No Comment, please). =)

Had to laugh at this video.  Gene Wilder was in some funny movies -- I
liked Blazing Saddles best!