[Cin] Cinelerra & GPU

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:57:45 CEST 2019

Hi Phylis,

I would like to test your procedure with the video card (Nvidia
GTX-750Ti) on my computer (equipped with an Intel i7 3770k CPU), but I
don't really understand the indications.

If I follow you well

First - Install "libva-dev" (since the CPU of my computer is made by Intel).

Second - Use the "X11" video driver in Cin-GG.

Then I don't understand the indications concerning a "environment variable".

Does it simply mean that I launch Cin-GG by the command
"CIN_HW_DEV=vaapi./cin" in a terminal opened from the folder where the
Cin-GG installation is located?

Pierre