[Cin] Cinelerra & GPU

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 18:07:25 CEST 2019

Pierre:

A Mint18 version will become available sometime later today; no problem.
It got too late last night and we were not too sure how this was going to
play out.  We would REALLY APPRECIATE your testing.

After hearing back from Andrea and Sam, I do not know if libva or libvdpau
is the correct package to install.  This was a total surprise and it looks
like it is dependent on the graphics board and device drivers installed.
Also, a total surprise from Sam's last statistics about using Cinelerra's
device driver of OpenGL or X11.

I will let you know when a Mint18 and Ubuntu18 build is available but we
have some non-computer commitments today.  gg/phyllis