[Cin] Translating the website into French

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Apr 26 19:37:04 CEST 2019

On 26.04.19 15:34, Olivier Humbert wrote:
> Hi Sam and all,
>
> It seems to me that I'm done wih the website French translation. Let
> me now if something else needs to be done from my side.

Many thanks for the great work!

I synchronized all links. Now the menus should be in sync. I also
released the new translation, from now on everyone can see it.

If you agree, I would also announce this news in the news section, so
that all new visitors can see that we also have the website in French. I
would also like to mention you on the translators' overview page, if you
agree.

> I think I found one typo in the page
> https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/features/ . There is a "dokumentation"
> word (in german) when mouseovering the "documentation" link in the
> "ShuttlePro & ShuttleXpress" paragraph.

Wow, you have a great power of observation. :-) Thx. The mistake has
been corrected.

Sam