[Cin] To be able to register to forum, cookie domains to allow?

Miroslav Rovis miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr
Wed Aug 28 21:27:32 CEST 2019

On 190828-17:33+0200, Sam wrote:
> I understand that you have always entered it this way and that it worked
> with the other domains that way. However, I would like to ask you to help us
> to narrow down the problem and find a permanent solution. If it's not too
> much trouble for you, please try https and www. If the problem is actually
> due to the "https" and "www", then I'll see if we can still make changes to
> the server that we can do without these two additions in the future, but I
> have to rule out that other sources don't cause this problem. Thx.
>
> Sam
( And I also read the other emails of yours. )

I'll try and do that, even though I could bet a lot on it not changing anything, the https or http. The domain is just the name, not the protocol...

But give me time. More hours to get some work going...

( Also I thought it was more urgent to file a bug first:
Bug when building from Git, FFmpeg fails on libdavd1
https://lists.cinelerra-gg.org/pipermail/cin/2019-August/000981.html
)

I'm a long time Cinelerra user, best at motion stabilization, maybe also masking... and I really like Cinelerra, and I'm happy when I can be useful...

So just give me time. I'll analyze the network traces, because that's also what I'm passionate about (see the later the better at https://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/, I mean I'll try and figure out why it wasn't possible for me to reset that password as I explained. That's a lot of time... To just try and stick https:// is simple and quick, and I'll do that first.

After I get some motion stabilization going, because those'll be churning on and on on two machines for days now... And I will then have time...

Regards!