[Cin] New feature. Is it real?

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Dec 28 15:25:28 CET 2019

> I propose to consider the concept of new functionality. To improve the
> usability, it is useful to have constant access to all project
> resources in the viewing window. You can implement this using the tabs.
> Example: https://pic4a.ru/912/qba.gif

Sorry, Ugin, I don't like your idea.
I think that "Inter-View Mode" is really useful for that.
Do you know the "InterView Mode" features?
You can find it in the CinelerraGG_manual (April 2019) 6.6 section,
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_manual.pdf
or in the CinelerraGG_manual_WorkInProgress (November 2019) 5.6 section,
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_manual_WIP.pdf

There were some sceencasts to show you, made by Phyllis and Sam (I
think), but I don't remember where they are.

IgorBeg