[Cin] New feature. Is it real?

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 15:47:24 CET 2019

Initially I was against the idea,

Because I only imagined it to be permanent and automatically create a
tab for each media present in the sources. With a project with 150
sources, the suite of tabs would only be an unusable nuisance...

But if the tabs were optional and could be created individually from the
context menu of each source. Then, it could be useful to create one or a
few tabs, for the basic sources; those in which one draws most
frequently, but without each time having to find them in the long list
of sources.

In this context of use, I believe that a new tabs function could be
useful for the viewer.

Pierre