[Cin] Ripple, Rolling, Slip tools in the new version

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Tue Feb 19 18:04:21 CET 2019

Phyllis, thanks for that. I must excuse with you, Phyllis and GG, and
Pierre. Now I understood what doesn't work.
The Ripple tool works right but the Labels, Autos, Plugin and keyframes
not follow edit (the difference between the old version December and the
new February). I have done a great mistake. Sorry.

For the Slip tool you are right about switch the brain (mmh, poor my
only neuron); however in the old version I marked with the label a
reference point that now it is not more sense.
Of course, as always, the base idea is: It have to be useful to more
people than one person (me).

Don't worry, I will test all the new version (and the builds you make
for me and Ubuntu16 users). The problem, as always, is the 4th dimension
(the time).
IgorBeg