[Cin] Batch render window usage lead to BOOBY

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:19:51 CET 2019

Your first catch of the day! GG is looking at it now.  He also was testing
the addition of "fps" at the end of the batch jobs yesterday but we have to
make sure it looks like it is reporting somewhat correctly (reference Wild
email Phoronix).

I was trying to get batch rendering working, loaded two tracks, overlayed