[Cin] Batch render window usage lead to BOOBY

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Feb 23 13:58:25 CET 2019

In the last testing build Feb 23 2019 I have noticed the new
informations in terminal about batch rendering. Very useful! (Not more
BOOBY! occur to me).Thanks GG/Phyllis,...and Andrew.

@Andrew
Have you seen the Andrea_Paz's "request" (Managing mkv in CinGG)?
Link to https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=137

IgorBeg