[Cin] Ripple, Rolling, Slip tools in the new version

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Feb 23 11:04:54 CET 2019

Thank you so much for the build, Phyllis and GG (first the lady and then
the gentleman). ;-)
The "cursor position" it's perfect, thanks. With this change, I think
also other users can be more comfortable so.

Phyllis, I am so sorry for your ears and the controversy about"the
edge/s of the plugin (effect) not follow the edit, in some cases".
My personal opinion is that the edge/s should follow the edit. Maybe, if
other users want to say something about, it would be better. I would
like to know their impressions.
Thanks.

IgorBeg