[Cin] ru.po needs update

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:02:28 CET 2019

Hello, all!

I was looking into adding some more translations to ru.po file, and found  few
things.

First, I can't find strings like "Dumps...", "Layout save/load" in translation
file (looked with Kbabel translation software.)

Second, "Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: cinelerra at lists.cinelerra-cv.org\n" <----- still
point at Cinelerra-CV list.

I'll check for string overflows while attempting to use Cin-GG with upgraded
translation.

Right now file seems to be broken, because...where is previous translator
(igor), his name can't be seen in header after I touched file ..:/

  "Last-Translator: Igor Vladimirsky aka igor_ubuntu <sitelve at gmail.com>\n"

Guess I should pay more attention to some settings ...

orig:
https://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/cinelerra.git;a=blob;f=cinelerra-5.1/po/ru.po;h=feb585737966f7270dcd17a1ed037e84ebeb7566;hb=HEAD

attached is ru.po I'm working with. NOT FOR MERGING yet.