[Cin] What is in today's GIT checkin, you ask...

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Jan 26 21:51:05 CET 2019

Phyllis, you are saying I can use it as before, but it doesn't work as
before, sorry (this afternoon I tested the new version (built: Jan 25
2019) vs "20181231" version). Or maybe, is there a key to press together
with the mouse button? I tried Ctrl, Alt and looked in Preferences.
The modes also depends on the arrow's direction on the edge, if it is
right or left, or am I wrong?

When I used "Adobe Premiere Pro2", time ago, I remember that it had 4
icons for 4 different mode (ripple, rolling, slip, slide) and only LMB.
But you know.

Like Sam, I always use split view on Compositor when I drag an edge
(with Shift key). Other NLE use split view by default then the Shift key
could be avalaible for the new modes, I think.
And I agree with Sam's points 1 and 2.

I know that you, GG and Phyllis, have spent a lot of time for that,
butsorry, I repeat myself, for me is not very comfortable, now. Of
course it is only my opinion.

IgorBeg