[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu May 9 17:19:39 CEST 2019

Hi,
Looks like he got his first commit/push. If you'd like to review
chapter 3 Attributes, I can use any suggestions.
Alcune domande:
1. Do I occasionally have to update my fork of your repository or does
it happen automatically? How do I do it?
2. I don't understand what "pull requests" are and how to do them. (I
guess that's the answer to question 1).
3. The empty line problem on page 67 is gone. But I have a problem
similar to page 80 (towards the bottom): I put \noindent and
\vspace{1ex} to a new paragraph, but the first line remains attached
to the previous paragraph, instead the space is on the second line.