[Cin] French translation update

Olivier Humbert trebmuh at tuxfamily.org
Mon May 27 03:16:57 CEST 2019

Hi people and everyone.

Please, find attached an update for the French translation of Cin.
It is based on the cin_5.1.20190430-src.tgz version.

This updates contains :
- translates most of the new translations
- fixes most of the "fuzzy" translations
- a few improvements/fixes/corrections

I would be glad if this update could get in for the next monthly release
(to happen in few following days I guess), and then after that, I could
start to do a whole review of the French translation (which is in need
of that).

------

Note that to do this (attached) translation, I did those steps:

1. extracted the tarball
2. edited po/xlat.sh and added "--from-code utf-8" to the xgettext line
(see [1] below)
3. ran: po/xlat.sh > po/cin.po (my understanding is that this command
updated the general "cin.po" catalog)
4. ran: msgmerge -U po/fr.po po/cin.po (my understanding is that this
command updated the French "fr.po" translation file from the general
"cin.po" catalog)
5. translates the po/fr.po

It would be great if the knowledgeable people (ping the usual suspects
here: Phyllis & GG!) could tell me if this workflow is fine.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Olivier

[1] without this edit, the step n°3 was throwing an error at me. It
might be useful to add this change in the source I guess.

--
Site web : https://librazik.tuxfamily.org/
Donation : https://liberapay.com/LibraZiK/