[Cin] I want to help translating cinelerraGG website

Sergio Daniel Gomez sergiogomez at tostado.com.ar
Mon Nov 11 14:22:26 CET 2019

Hi Sam... What do you think about translation parts on web page taking
about untranslated parts in cinelerra menu? for example where say:
"Settings Preferences, Appearance tab.", in spanish must say "Ajuste
Preferencias, pestaña Apariencia", but "Appearance tab" are unstranslate
in cinelerragg.

So, "Ajuste Preferencias, pestaña Apariencia" or

"Ajuste Preferencias, Appearance tab"?

I compiled and installed cinelerraGG from git last november 9th.

Thansk in advance

Sergio