[Cin] I want to help translating cinelerraGG website

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Nov 11 14:38:39 CET 2019

I would always translate everything completely into Spanish, unless the
English terms were adopted into the Spanish language. There are many
native speakers who can't speak English and they are happy about
completely translated terms. The untranslated part of the software
should also be translated over time.

Sam