[Cin] I want to help translating cinelerraGG website

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Nov 11 18:02:46 CET 2019

A little hint for the translation of the posts. It is advisable to
translate older posts first, because they will be displayed
always be displayed first in the news section, so first the old posts
will be translated and then the new posts, i.e. the September news
should be translated first and then the October news after that, the
same applies to even older posts.

Sam