[Cin] Latex and Manual

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 19:50:00 CEST 2019

> PS: where are the doc sources? With the program sources I do not see
> anything like in /doc, perhaps in another repo?

The files in odt are in git:
https://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/documentation.git;a=summary
But as we use them to make the manual in latex, they are changed and
corrected (now we are on page 420, the 600 pages are only my
estimate). If you use these, we will have two different versions in
many small details and images.
If you can use latex to convert to asciidoc, then in git we have the
manual in development:
https://github.com/einhander/cin-manual-latex
This is the best option to use if possible.
But it is better to wait for the opinion of others, especially
Phyllis. Phyllis creates and manages the documentation.

PS: di dove sei? Io sono di Siena.